Thanks to WeLikeEdwards.com

1.11.2008

This is an Election for the People, Not an Auction by the Media

Is this an auction or are we going to have an election here? It is bad enough we have mainstream television media running a blackout against Edwards.... but when we have the Associated Press writers doing their dirty work for them, it just adds even more obstacles for John. In the article, Fate of Edwards' supporters could be key, the article states,

Steve Jarding, a lecturer at Harvard who ran Edwards' political action committee for a year, said Edwards voters won't automatically switch to Obama even if Obama's message is perceived to be more in synch with that of Edwards. The deciding factor instead may be which candidate is seen as more likely to prevail in November, he said.

"When you support a candidate and they don't win, there's just as much chance that then you say, 'I'll go with somebody who can win. I went with my heart, now I want to go with my head," Jarding said.

Why does our initial choice for Edwards have to be heart. My choice for backing Edwards has always been head first. Does this make any sense to you? Jarding went on to say, "You don't want to start negotiations before the patient's taken off life support". This is coming from a man from Harvard? I don't know about you, but I am not impressed. The fact that 20% of Democratic voters are with John, at least those people have had their chance to be heard..... and this is only from two states! My vote is not going to be bought for the Clinton or Obama campaigns. I am telling them right now.... Hey! Clinton! Obama! You will not get my vote. Period. The media may be pushing Edwards to drop out.... the media may be pressuring us supporters to jump ship.... but my name is not John Kerry.... and I will not be a flip flopper.

No comments:


Fair Media Now is not a representative of or authorized by any candidate or candidates committee.


Some entries on this page appear in their entirety. This is done in order to preserve articles due to the constantly changing nature of the internet and for educational and research purposes in line with Copyright law.