Thanks to WeLikeEdwards.com

1.31.2008

All 50 States -- Send a Post Card to John Edwards

I want to send my love and support to the Edwards'. It is easy to send an e-mail but something I thought would be cool is to send postcards with inspirational messages to John and the entire family even. I think state post cards are the most influential because -- wouldn't it be cool to receive a series of postcards from every state? I think that would be inspiring to the Edwards clan. He has support everywhere. We can't all be together sometimes to support John but through the mail we can. Also, sign the postcards: Name, a John Edwards Democrat. What do you all think? If you are going to do this, please post a comment at my blog entry below or at my myspace blog with the state you'll send a postcard from. I will send one for Oklahoma. We can repeat in states also. Here is the address:

John Edwards
410 Market Street
Suite 400
Chapel Hill, NC 27516

This is the post card I am sending! :)

No comments:


Fair Media Now is not a representative of or authorized by any candidate or candidates committee.


Some entries on this page appear in their entirety. This is done in order to preserve articles due to the constantly changing nature of the internet and for educational and research purposes in line with Copyright law.