Thanks to WeLikeEdwards.com

2.04.2008

I'm Sticking with You John!

Tomorrow is our day. Super Tuesday. As you know, I am not conflicted with my decision to vote for John Edwards tomorrow. :) However, I do feel for those who have decided not to vote for John.... believe it or not. I understand many of you feel like a vote for John is a wasted vote and you want to vote for either Obama or Clinton to support the party against the potential Republican nominee. I respect that. I meant it when I said that we all have a difficult decision to make with John's campaign suspended. We can still vote for John and collect delegates. What I am asking of you when you go to the polls tomorrow is to think about how John Edwards set the Democratic Party platform this election cycle on health care, poverty, rural America, tax reform, working families, predatory mortgages, import safety, ally relationships, the environment, and much more. If you have decided John will not receive your vote, please make your choice on who you believe will best represent the Edwards agenda. I now have an opinion on which candidate I believe most closely matches John's ideas. We know both Obama and Clinton have used and continue to use many of John's ideas but I will not share that at this time who I think is the closest. :) Sorry. Back on track here, now, for those like me who have decided to vote for John Edwards on Super Tuesday, our day is simple. We turn up to vote. Vote John Edwards. The end. So much simplier than deciding your second choice, isn't it? ;) With that said, please watch these two G-R-E-A-T videos supporting voting for John tomorrow!

Sticking with Edwards
By: ruleraddison
(YouTube)



Stand by Your Man!
By: RosyB9
(YouTube)



Super Tuesday.... One Choice.... One Voice.... One Vote.... John Edwards!

No comments:


Fair Media Now is not a representative of or authorized by any candidate or candidates committee.


Some entries on this page appear in their entirety. This is done in order to preserve articles due to the constantly changing nature of the internet and for educational and research purposes in line with Copyright law.