Thanks to WeLikeEdwards.com

2.20.2008

Finally, They 'The Media' Notices John

Since the news is still pending on the Edwards endorsement, there really isn't a lot of news coming out about John.... sure I could talk about Obama or Clinton but what kind of Edwards Democrat would that make me? I do want to point to my favorite news article of the night: At last, John Edwards has everybody's attention. Let me just say that my favorite part of the article is at the very end in regards to his pending endorsement,

"Talking with reporters Monday, Obama said he doubted Edwards would endorse either of his former rivals. And why should he be in any hurry? For a candidate who struggled to be heard, the anticipation every time he clears his throat must be nice."

John shouldn't be in any hurry because like I said yesterday, when he makes that decision, I want to make sure he didn't make a hasty choice because I am going to trust his judgment -- no matter who he picks. You know.... he may not endorse anyone.... and that case.... that means I have to vote McCain because if John can't trust a Democrat who can you trust? (Calm down, this is a joke lol ....maybe) ;) Either way.... I hope the media is holding their breath in pain for that hot story that John Edwards endorsed ___fill in the blank candidate___.

No comments:


Fair Media Now is not a representative of or authorized by any candidate or candidates committee.


Some entries on this page appear in their entirety. This is done in order to preserve articles due to the constantly changing nature of the internet and for educational and research purposes in line with Copyright law.