Thanks to WeLikeEdwards.com

2.06.2008

Post Super Tuesday: Where's Your Head At?

Super Tuesday is over but it was nice to see some of you 'John Edwards Democrats' out at the polls yesterday. I want to personally thank every person who is accounted for by a number in the following tally:

Alabama - 7,933 (99% of precincts)
Arizona - 21,902 (98% of the precincts)
Arkansas - 5,374 (94% of the precincts)
California - 170,013 (99% of the precincts)
Connecticut - 3,408 (100% of the precincts)
Delaware - 1,241 (100% of the precincts)
Georgia - 17,990 (99% of the precincts)
Idaho - 137 (100% of the precincts)
Illinois - 39,001 (99% of the precincts)
Kansas - 53 (100% of precincts)
Massachusetts - 19,889 (100% of the precincts)
Minnesota - 972 (87% of the precincts)
Missouri - 16,747 (100% of the precincts)
New Jersey - 14,607 (99% of the precincts)
New Mexico - 2,025 (98% of the precincts)
New York - 19,725 (99% of the precincts)
North Dakota - 283 (100% of the precincts)
Oklahoma - 42,718 (100% of the precincts)
Tennessee - 27,644 (100% of the precincts)
Utah - 3,525 (99% of the precincts)

This amounts to approximately 415,187. Almost a half a million Edwardians roaming the great USA. If I could shake the hand of every one of these people who are represented by these numbers, I would. We are strong group. We were not intimated by the media or the candidates supporters to buy into the media hype. I know there are actually more of us who are out there but made the difficult decision to turn their vote to Obama or Clinton.... and I am sure it wasn't easy for them. All I can say is, I have no regrets with my vote. I believe it was my friend Mari who said we need to get those bumper stickers out, "Don't Blame Me, I Voted Edwards". lol :) This is true. I don't know what is going to happen now. The pundits were saying on Super Tuesday that if Clinton won CA, NJ, and NY -- she would likely get the nomination.... and she did. Scary thought. Here's my thing.... if Clinton gets the nomination, I don't see her asking John to be her VP.... and if she did.... I do not see him accepting because it would be a hypocrisy. The status quo/change ticket. Um, no. If Obama won the nomination, I could see him asking John to be VP. Change/Change ticket. Nice. However, most people believe John really meant what he said when he said he will not run for VP. As you know, some pundits call him a "loser" VP because he didn't help Kerry. To me, Kerry hurt Kerry. Not Edwards hurt Kerry.

With the Super Tuesday madness over, where do you stand? Do you think Clinton will win the nomination or do you think Obama is going to clean up the majority of the remaining states? Will you support Clinton or Obama if they are the nominee? Are any of you considering voting Republican? What do you think will likely be the face off: What Democrat v. What Republican? I am full of questions tonight! I want to know where your heads are at. :)

No comments:


Fair Media Now is not a representative of or authorized by any candidate or candidates committee.


Some entries on this page appear in their entirety. This is done in order to preserve articles due to the constantly changing nature of the internet and for educational and research purposes in line with Copyright law.