Thanks to WeLikeEdwards.com

2.07.2008

It's a Trap!

As if this election couldn't get even more ridiculous....

It's a trap! The following rumor is not true.... John Edwards has not endorsed Barack Obama. I repeat.... John Edwards has not endorsed Barack Obama. When I was searching the news tonight I noticed "Did you mean 'John Edwards endorses Obama?'" in my news searching for John Edwards. I was like, "WHAT?" Then I heard over at the DailyKos it was a rumor that started by an Obama supporter but Laura cleared it up with this article: John Edwards Endorses NOBODY (so far). John has not endorsed anyone at this time.

It's a trap! DNC urges caucuses in Florida, Michigan. Who does this benefit? I guess it depends on who you support. If you think the DNC is trying to advance Hillary to give her a few more delegates against Obama.... you will think Clinton. If you think the DNC thinks an Obama caucus' turnout would benefit Obama.... you will think Obama. I think this whole idea is wrong. Why are they doing this now? E-mail the DNC to let them know how you feel. It was bad enough that our voices for John Edwards weren't heard in Florida AND even more particularly in Michigan. The DNC are a bunch of hypocrites. Punish the states and then reward them? I smell something rotten! Here is the contact info: http://www.democrats.org/page/s/contact

No comments:


Fair Media Now is not a representative of or authorized by any candidate or candidates committee.


Some entries on this page appear in their entirety. This is done in order to preserve articles due to the constantly changing nature of the internet and for educational and research purposes in line with Copyright law.